frequently asked questions
What should I bring?
- Binoculars and Cameras (several bald eagle watch areas)
- Fishing License
- River Shoes, Waders are optional (felt soles)
- Fishing equipment
- Polarized sunglasses (brown lenses)
- Foul weather gear
- Warm shirt or sweater (even summer nights are cool)
Can we keep the fish?
- Sweetwater Guides practice 100% catch and release on Upper Delaware Trout and Smallmouth Bass. In season, Walleye and Pan fish (Catfish, Sunfish, Perch, Rock Bass), may be kept and make great table fare.
Are Sweetwater trips kid friendly?
- Yes, we welcome guests of all ages!
Where are you located and what waters do you fish?
- We are centrally located near the Upper Delaware River in Tyler Hill, PA.
- All of our float fishing trips take place on the Upper Delaware River, which flows from Hancock, NY to Sparrowbush, NY.
- At times the East and West branches of the Delaware River just above Hancock, NY are also floated. This area encompasses over 100 miles of fishable waters.